Who We Are
Mammoth Marathons is a group consisting of two Race Directors and multiple volunteers. Mammoth Marathons goals are to provide races that the whole family can participate in, and host running events that are unique and in new and undiscovered running venues.
Check Out Our Races
Check out the races in store for you.
We organize scenic, challenging, yet fun races for all ages and experience levels. We provide lots of race information, registration requirements, area photos, course maps and more!
Mammoth Marathons and Races
- Grand Valley – Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Bear Lake Idaho – Friday, June 7, 2013
- Bear Lake Utah – Saturday, June 8, 2013
- Crandall Canyon – Saturday, July 27, 2013
- Little Grand Canyon – Saturday, September 07, 2013
Featured Partner Races